- CBA on
- CBA Media
Education | Government Relations | Corporate Membership | Associate Membership
The Education Council advises CBA on its educational mission and helps promote unique opportunities for emerging bank leaders, including the CBA Executive Banking School and CBA Onsite Education.
Chair | Michelle Lee | President, Community Banking, Eastern Region, Wells Fargo Bank
- Stacy Byers | Senior Vice President, Human Resources Advisor, CitiBank
- Michael Cleary | Head of Consumer & Business Banking, Santander Bank
- Ken Kido | Executive Vice President, Local Distribution, Capital One Financial
- Paul Leventhal | Education Consultant
- Barbara Roehm | Senior Vice President, Retail Training Director, PNC Bank, N.A.
- Clarke Starnes | Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer, BB&T Corporation
- David Tyrie | Managing Director, Preferred & Retail Products Executive, Bank of America Corporation
The Government Relations Council drives our advocacy efforts and sets our annual legislative and regulatory agenda.
Chair | John Owen | Senior Executive Vice President, Head of the Regional Banking Group, Regions Financial Corporation
- Michael Aust | Executive Vice President, Director, Retail Bank, Comerica Bank
- Jon Bass | Retail Lending Group Manager, Executive Vice President, BB&T Corporation
- Michael Jones | Executive Vice President, Consumer Banking, TCF Financial Corporation
- Charles Kim | Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- Dave Kvamme | Lead Regional President - Great Lakes, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Cliff McCauley | Senior Executive Vice President, Frost Bank
- Nitin Mhatre | Executive Vice President, Head of Community Banking, Webster Bank
- Cathy Nash | President and Chief Executive Officer, Woodforest National Bank
- John Pataky | Executive Vice President, Consumer Division, EverBank
- John Ward | President, First American Bank
- Chris Van Steenberg | Senior Vice President, Head of Consumer Products, First Tennessee Bank
- Judie Verb | Senior Vice President and Regional Manager - Southwest Region, US Bank
The Corporate Membership Council advises our team on how we can better serve our members and identifies potential areas of growth.
Chair | Todd Barnhart | Executive Vice President, Head of Branch Banking, PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Mark Erhardt | Senior Vice President, Retail Product Management, Fifth Third Bank
- Bob Kottler | Executive Vice President, Director of Retail & Small Business, IBERIABANK
- Sherief Meleis | Managing Director, Novantas
- Mary Navarro | Senior Executive Vice President, Retail & Business Banking Director, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
The Associate Membership Council, a recently formed group, assists in expanding the association’s affiliation with current sponsors and longtime supporters, and is developing and identifying potential sponsor opportunities.
- Dennis Devine, Co-President of Community Banking, Consumer & Business Banking, KeyBank
- Mark Pregmon, Executive Vice President, Commercial Lending Operations, PNC Bank, N.A.