- CBA on
- CBA Media
- April 13, 2017April 13, 2017 The Honorable Mike Crapo Chairman Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs U.S. Senate 534 Dirksen Senate Office Building Washington, D.C. 20510 The Honorable Sherrod Brown Ranking Member Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs U.S. Senate 534 Dirksen Senate Office Building Washington, D.C. 20510 Dear Chairman Crapo and Ranking Member Brown: The Consumer Bankers...
- March 27, 2017No. 16-349 In the Supreme Court of the United States —————— RICKY HENSON, IAN MATTHEW GLOVER, KAREN PACOULOUTE, F/K/A KAREN WELCOME KUTEYI, AND PAULETTE HOUSE, P et i t i o n ers, v. SANTANDER CONSUMER USA, INC., Res p o n de n t . —————— On Writ of Certiorari to t h e U nit ed States Court of Appeals f or t h e Fourth Circuit —————— BRIEF O F A MI C I CUR I A E THE CLEARING HOUSE ASSOCIATION L.L...
- March 21, 2017March 21, 2016 The Honorable Ann Wagner Chairman Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Committee on Financial Services U.S. House of Representatives 2129 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, D.C. 20515 The Honorable Al Green Ranking Member Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Committee on Financial Services U.S. House of Representatives 4340 O’Neill House Office Building...
- March 10, 2017March 10, 2017 The Honorable Scott Tipton The Honorable Randy Hultgren U.S. House of Representatives U.S. House of Representatives 218 Cannon House Office Building 2455 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 Washington, DC 20515 The Honorable Patrick McHenry The Honorable David Scott U.S. House of Representatives U.S. House of Representatives 2334 Rayburn House Office Building 225...
- February 21, 2017February 21, 2017 Submitted Electronically: FederalRegisterComments@cfpb.gov Ms. Monica Jackson Office of the Executive Secretary Consumer Financial Protection Bureau 1700 G Street, NW Washington, DC 20552 Re: Docket No.: CFPB-2016-0048 / Document No.: 2016-28086 - Request for Information Regarding Consumer Access to Financial Records Dear Ms. Jackson, The Consumer Bankers Association (“CBA”) [1...February 11, 2017Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. In the Matter of Rules and Regulations Implementing the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 Petition for Reconsideration of Great Lakes Higher Education Corp.; Navient Corp.; Nelnet, Inc.; the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency; and the Student Loan Servicing Alliance COMMENTS OF THE AMERICAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION AND...January 14, 2017January 14, 2017 Submitted Electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org The Honorable Thomas J. Curry Comptroller of the Currency Office of the Comptroller of the Currency 400 7th Street, SW Washington, D.C. 20219 RE: OCC, Exploring Special Purpose National Bank Charters for Fintech Companies Dear Comptroller Curry: The Consumer Bankers Association (“CBA”)  has closely followed your...December 28, 2016December 28, 2016 OMB Desk Officer for the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Office of Management and Budget New Executive Office Building, Room 10235 Washington, DC 20503 RE: Comment Request on the Proposed “Consumer Response Company Response Survey” Docket No. CFPB-2016-0049; OMB Control Number: 3170-XXXX Dear OMB Desk Officer: The American Bankers Association (ABA)1 and Consumer Bankers...December 7, 2016Dear Majority Leader McConnell and Minority Leader-elect Schumer: As you begin the work to identify legislative priorities for 2017, the Consumer Bankers Association (CBA), the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), and the National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) – representing over 12,000 banks and credit unions – write to...