- CBA on
- CBA Media
CBA OnSite Education
Educating your team has never been more vital. In the fast-paced, ever evolving retail banking industry, developing and retaining talent is critical to success. CBA OnSite Education brings advanced education directly to your team, offering broad application curriculum in two, three and four-day formats. Delivered by retail banking experts who translate materials into real-world situations, our renowned faculty uses hands-on applications, teamwork and team development, enabling employees to grow into the next generation of banking leaders. CBA OnSite Education takes participants out of their silos, where they will immediately apply learning through simulations and case studies, expanding their knowledge and understanding of organizational operation and growth potential.
- Three courses available
- Customized to fit your bank
- Small group format
Key Takeaways for Participants:
- A better understanding of retail banking and the interplay between different departments and disciplines;
- The ability to translate decisions into financial consequences and evaluate tradeoffs necessary in a competitive marketplace;
- A broader perspective beyond the day to day point of view of a mid-level bank executive;
- Leadership and communication skills honed through working in a time-pressurized competitive environment;
- Key financial management tools for practical problem solving.
Vice President, OnSite Education
Senior Vice President of Education, Director of CBA Executive Banking School