- CBA on
- CBA Media
The Voice of the Retail Banking Industry
The Consumer Bankers Association (CBA) is the trade association for today's leaders in retail banking - banking services geared toward consumers and small businesses.
Our Corporate Members (the nation's largest financial institutions, as well as many regional banks) collectively hold two-thirds of the industry's total assets. Our Associate Members represent the premier providers of goods and services to banks. Member loyalty is reflected in our membership renewal rate, which consistently remains above 90 percent.
CBA Mission Statement: The Consumer Bankers Association preserves and promotes the retail banking industry as it strives to fulfill the financial needs of the American consumer and small business.
The Consumer Bankers Association will:
- Advocate on behalf of our members and their customers with regulatory agencies and federal legislators;
- Serve as the industry’s definitive resource for CFPB engagement, analysis and insight;
- Engage our members via our committees, the backbone of our organization;
- Educate the next generation of retail banking leaders;
- Communicate broadly the vital services banks provide American consumers.
For more information, download the CBA Identity Book here.